Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We now have the new Marvel short film, ALL HAIL THE KING, directed by Drew Pierce and starring Sir Ben Kingsley and Scoot McNairy. After the events of Iron Man 3, Trevor Slattery is an infamous icon. He’s also locked up in a high-security prison. Luckily, his newfound profile has brought him celebrity and protection on the inside – and the actor has gladly agreed to an in-depth profile with a documentary filmmaker.

ALL HAIL THE KING is available on Marvel’s THOR: THE DARK WORLD in 3D and HD Digital February 4th, 2014 and on 3D Combo Pack (3D Blu-ray™, 2D Blu-ray, Digital Copy), Single-Disc Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand February 25th, 2014.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Thanks for the update, I had not heard about this, but will be looking forward to its release.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a sneaking suspicion that Marvel is going to try and "rewrite history" by having Trevor ACTUALLY be the Mandarin and that Guy Pearce's character switch was a double bluff, due to the bad fan reaction of the Mandarin being a joke

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have a sneaking suspicion that Marvel is going to try and "rewrite history" by having Trevor ACTUALLY be the Mandarin and that Guy Pearce's character switch was a double bluff, due to the bad fan reaction of the Mandarin being a joke
Interesting. I think I would be in favor of that. IM3 was such a joke all around they should try to rethink not only that characters direction but the whole IM franchise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts