Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own any of these? Can I get 4 bandpassed outputs with it? I need 3 -way active... 2 outs for tweets HP, 2 outs for 4" BP, and 2 outs for 6.5" BP.... most crossovers only have 2 HP, 2BP, 2LP.... but I need FOUR bandpassed.

Anyone selling any? Crutchfield says discontinued!

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-A2KFWiqFKq0/p_500PXAH701/Alpine-PXA-H701.html]Alpine PXA-H701 Multichannel audio processor at Crutchfield.com

Thanks!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I don't think that will do it Ryan. From what I can tell, it has 5 HP outputs and 1 LP. I am not sure there is anything that can 4 BP, unless the RF 3sixty.2 can. You can download the PC based software and check it... download here. I cannot check it here on this laptop because I am running 64-bit Vista and the software requires 32-bit.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
The 3sixty.2 has Front and Rear L/R outputs that will do BP, but that does not leave you with anything for your tweeters HP. It may be tough to find what you need to do it electronically.

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Sonnie. Actuall I've been planning on the 360 for some time now, but i finally posted in ROE car audio about it and they said it wouldn't work and to try the Alpine. I had an Audio Control 6XS that I was originally told would work, come to find out no, I needed to get a second. Then I sold it. ARG!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think something like an Audison Bit1 is your best option right now. If the JBL MS8 ever comes out that will be a force to be reckoned with but that's a big IF.

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think something like an Audison Bit1 is your best option right now. If the JBL MS8 ever comes out that will be a force to be reckoned with but that's a big IF.
yes, I just heard about the AB1 today, and I have been getting lots of conflicting info about the h701. Zapco has some things coming soon too, but I know I won't be able to afford it.

Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts