Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,397 Posts
This all needs to be kept in perspective. Nobody listens to sine waves as the amp was tested with, lots of people are using the EP2500 in 4 ohm bridged configuration and are shaking the walls of their HT's and loving every minute of it. I've yet to hear anyone say they blew a fuse. We're talking about an amp that can be had for $270.

·
Registered
241 Posts
This all needs to be kept in perspective. Nobody listens to sine waves as the amp was tested with, lots of people are using the EP2500 in 4 ohm bridged configuration and are shaking the walls of their HT's and loving every minute of it. I've yet to hear anyone say they blew a fuse. We're talking about an amp that can be had for $270.
Indeed! I have two of them and I've never had any problems with them (I even bought them used ;)). Just changed the fan to a quiet one, that's all.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
thanks so much guys...well...amp...ep 2500..yep...subs...dual Q's dual 1..yep..and box....hmmnn..still gnna play with how much room i have..lol..u have no idea how much i appeciate hts...ssa home theatre forum seems to wear me out with useless childplay chit chat..thanks again
brandon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Deffinately go with the d1's if you dont want to buy 2 amps. I'm running 2 D2 Q18's on an EP2500 and 1 amp is not enough.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Im getting 2 dual 1 ohm FI Q18s and runing them in series to run from a behringer Europower 4000 bridged. How do you run 2 D1 subs in to 2 4000 amps. Can you run ! D1 sub from 1 amp.

cheers graham

21 - 25 of 25 Posts