Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 1 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
3,368 Posts
I would go with a dedicated amp instead of a reciever. You could wire two shakers to each channel of a two channel amp in parallel and be good to go. I am assuming the shakers are 8ohm so you would have a 4ohm draw from each channel. So obviously you would need an amp capable of running 4ohm speakers which is what most pro amps are made for. Here is a little diagram explaining wireing in series or in parrallel. Hope this helps.......:yes: http://www.scribd.com/doc/9778887/Parallel-Vs-Series-Speaker-Wiring
1 - 1 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.