Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from New Zealand

I’m a self proclaimed audiophile for most of my life now; first way back in Germany were I come from, and later here in NZ were I Immigrated too. I thing my love to music came from a time around the early 70th when life concerts were the norm and the fact that I missed just out on the Woodstock era by only a couple of years!
Anyway, later then Arts, Photography etc, and these three together gave me a lot of enjoyment till today. Audio as such has become over the years an item which I take great interest in, but not only as a listener but also as an active person in design & development as simple I had over time over & over questions which could not so easily be answered.

My personal quest began searching for exposure of some 400+ pages of material I had collected in the nineties all with ideas of ways how I myself would wanted to see & build mainly enclosures, but also some associated electronics ….
And with working in three mayor trades over the years (electronics, automotive & MS computer engineering which included Adobe software development) I was searching always for more answers mainly associated with my actual audio hobby, and so in the end it seemed that I had more questions then answers - questioning mostly areas of reproduction of sounds (as in loudspeaker enclosures – ‘To hear music the way the Artist(s) intended it to be heard’).

So with that said I’m sure that you will not find in me a person not proclaiming ‘Bigger is better’ but rather addressing points of Re-Development, and the Re-Thinking of design & development in Hi-Fi & Automotive Applications from ways which are simple outdated.

rgs UpperCut

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Hey UpperCut,

Welcome to Home Theater Shack! Great to have you aboard.

If you use Facebook or Twitter, click on the supplied links and follow us! It's a great way to find out about new equipment reviews, news, and HTS forum announcements. We also feature lots of other content.

See you on the forum! :T

Regards, Todd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts