Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HTS Reviewer
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll. Ok, I'll confess that didn't feel right. I grew up in New Jersey were people don't know what "ya'll" means. Anyway, My wife and I have spent the past year settling into a new house here in Houston and I've made claim to an upstairs bedroom and turned it into a halfway decent home theater. All that's got me experiencing classic symptoms of the audio bug once again, so I thought I'd pop in and see what all the cool kids are spending their money on these days! (and maybe learn a thing or two) :geek:

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,371 Posts
Welcome to HTS! :yes:

So you left New Joisey? Traitor. :D What exit were you from then?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
What part of Houston are you in? If you're ever over San Antonio way, you have to stop by.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello Hello Hello....:wave:

·
HTS Reviewer
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone.

What part of Houston are you in? If you're ever over San Antonio way, you have to stop by.
I'm in NW Houston, close to 290 (just inside Cypress). I'll look you up next time I head out that way.

Question - Any members in Austin have experience with Pyramid Audio repair? I have a Parasound HCA amp giving me problems and I'm thinking of dragging it up there to see if they can fix it for me. It would also be an excuse to check out Austin.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone.

I'm in NW Houston, close to 290 (just inside Cypress). I'll look you up next time I head out that way.

Question - Any members in Austin have experience with Pyramid Audio repair? I have a Parasound HCA amp giving me problems and I'm thinking of dragging it up there to see if they can fix it for me. It would also be an excuse to check out Austin.
They replaced the caps in my Levinson amp. Good service.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts