Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
i Got a new system today and tried to connect it.. with nothing.. no sound comming out.
I got the DJX750 mixer witch is working, i can see the channel and master volume working.
Connected to the Mixer on Master out is 2 RCA to 2 XLR cables running to a CX223 Crossover.
Channel one input and channel 2 input. Outout 1 i used output 1, and 2nd output i used the bass. ( as instructed by company i bought it from )
From there i connected XLR to XLR on the EP4000. Channel one the bass and channel 2 the tops.
From the EP4000 i used the wire connections, not the Spekon or jack plug..
Channel 1 output to 18Inch Bass bin, looped into another. and channel 2 output to 15Inch double cab tops, looped to another.

Settings or switches on amp 1 and 10 are on ( clip on channel 1 and 2 ) rest are all to the left.

What am i doing wrong?
checked all cables, cables are fine. Is there a setting i am missing?

·
Super Moderator
9,340 Posts

You didn’t mention any source. Can’t expect to get anything from the system without a signal source. :D

Channel one input and channel 2 input. Outout 1 i used output 1, and 2nd output i used the bass. ( as instructed by company i bought it from )
That’s probably where the problem is. You should consult the CX manual for directions on connection and how to set up the switches.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi.
Thanks for the reply. I am using a laptop, with mix meister pro. I been using this for many months on another setup, but somehow on the new equipment wont work.
I also think it has something to do with thhe switches, but i have tried everything .. almost :sweat:
It is highly un-likely the amp would be faulty but i am not ruling that out just yet.
1 and 10 are on, on the switches.. the clip modes, rest should be fine?!?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.