Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Finland,

I'm 33 years old av-hobbyist, been interested into multichannel systems from year 2000, roughly. Lately concentrated more to stereo systems, but can't give up from home theater though.

I registered some time ago, have been reading REW and Audyssey Pro Kit -threads, learning and searching for help to my issues regarding room measurements. And usually I have found answers, sooner or later. And I'm planning to continue reading those threads, maybe posting something, if I have something appropriate to say :)

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Don't be shy... Go ahead and start posting. :)

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack. We hope that you will become part of the HTS community and enjoy both contributing to help others and find value in what others have posted.

I hope you mean nut in the sense of being crazy about AV, because I can assure you that the Finnish are not the primary source of the crazy kind of nuttiness. We have our share of that in the USA and we have a few exceptional examples from other countries. Finns seem to be quite sane by comparison.

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to HTS. :D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome to the Home Theater Shack. Join in whenever you feel like it. We all learn from each other.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts