Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd drop by and introduce myself at ALMFamily's recommendation. I had a home theater room incorporated in my new home (back in 2008). Life got in the way of finishing the project, so I'm just getting to it now. I have my components selected/ordered. And I think I did all the right things when I had the house built. Time will tell. The more I read here, the more I have left to do. Anyways, I'll be found in the Home Theater Design and Construction sub-forum. Cheers. :T

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Welcome and let us know how we can help. Please add your experiences as you complete your HT project. Progress pictures are always welcome.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack, Albertan. We are happy you chose to join us! :clap:

·
Registered
487 Posts
The Alberta contingent is going strong here. I'm in Red Deer and I know we also have several members from Edmonton. And despite the population difference, I think I've seen more traffic here from Lethbridge than Calgary.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome aboard the Shack!

Enjoy your stay with us :)

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.:T

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I haven't been up to GP in about 10 years, what is the choice of A/V stores up there now like? I know GP has grown alot in 10 years.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts