Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To all my new friends (and mentors, I hope) I am enjoying the Texas heat (I'm a transplant from Minnesota) but when I do want to come inside to watch a movie..... I want my electronics to work like they are supposed to! Right now they are not..... so I surfed the net, looking for answers to questions I didn't even know to ask LOL..... Now I am here.... and have read several posts that seem to ask the same questions I have...... now to understand the answers......

I think I will like this group.... Thanks for listening....

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Well let me be the first to welcome you aboard! Always nice to have another enthusiast around. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, some of this stuff can be daunting when your are just starting. And yes, this is the place we call home & we are the most friendly site on the net. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the Shack.....:wave:

·
Premium Member
5,817 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack! Hopefully you'll get some answers around here.... :)

If you use Facebook or Twitter, click on the supplied links and follow us! It's a great way to find out about new equipment reviews, news, and HTS forum announcements. We also feature lots of other content.

See you on the forum! :T

Regards, Todd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.