Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm putting together an IB sub for my HT. At this point I'm considering dual 18's in an under floor manifold.

Are there any canucks out there that brought over IB3 18's? Specific info related to shipping to the Maritimes would be nice (e.g. lead times, shipping costs, customs brokerage fees and duties, etc).

I'll be in Florida at the end of the month and was thinking I could save on some fees if I can add onto my duty-free allocation by making my purchase while I'm down there.

Cheers,

Richard

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, it sounds like I won't have to deal with customs and duty issues after all. Mark at Mach 5 Audio is preparing a pair of IXL18.4's he just located for me. I'll start with these guys for now.

Richard

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ive heard nothing but good about the IXL18s. I'm sure you wont be disappointed.
We normally ship via the postal service as it saves in brokerage fees big time over UPS, or FedEx.
6-10 business day ship time and 3-7 business day build time. We have been at 6-7 business day build time for the past 2 weeks, but by Friday we should be on the low end of lead time again (trying to build and machine custom drivers gets tough when we are running large OEM at the same time).

Thanks,
Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts