Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I would like to do, if possible. I would like to get a receiver with preamp or pre-outs just to hook up my Behringer amplifier and a samsung home theater. I was looking online but I couldnt find anything. Can anyone reccomend me that sort of receiver?

Thank You!

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Sadly the manufacturers don't include pre outs in their low end models something that those receivers need. It's not till you get into the high end models are they included.
As mentioned above look for a receiver at accessories4less that a couple model years old and you will get a great deal.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Technical pro and Pyle are really cheaply made. You want to stick to brand names like Yamaha, Onkyo, Denon and Pioneer.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
It's not an AV receiver. It's only stereo.

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Yeah, I don't think there is any such thing as a cheap receiver with pre-outs. Seems kinda counter intuitive but that's the way it is.
That's what I thought until I found the 2 I listed for under $100....granted they are not new, but one did have HDMI.

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Yeah, I assumed the OP wanted a new receiver. I think he should be able to find a used one for a reasonable price.
I looked for used as the AVRs he was looking at were way below what i thought he could find new, I think if he wants new he is going to have to spend considerably more than the ones he linked.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts