Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of things I need designed for my cabinet guy if anyone is doing this now. I don't mind paying, although this won't be a real big deal... pretty simple.

Reply here or shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, but not for a particularly for a subwoofer. I PM'd Graham but got no response, so I assume he is no longer offering the service. He has been somewhat hit and miss on the forum recently and I wanted to get this done as quickly as possible.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hmmm.... With this thread and all your recent classifieds one would have to assume you are going to dabble in custom speakers?? Of course this is purely an assumption and complete speculation.....hope you get all your gear sold! Fantastic prices....

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah... no custom stuff... but all new gear for the most part. Just had to have a few stands custom built and I figured I could find someone to do sketches for me easier in this forum than any other.

I will share it all later. :T

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Hmmm.......Seaton??? Ill stop now and be patient. Lol! Looking forward to more info later on.
I'm curious too, particularly after the recent speaker evaluations. A teaser could be whether it is for HT or 2 channel...

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol... You guys are way off base with this. You will understand later though. It will eventually all make sense.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Not guessing by any stretch...:whistling:...but if the next Speaker Eval is for bookshelves...:ponder:...you will need some very nice stands to put them on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts