Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92" elite motorized screen with no complaints to screen quality (1.1 gain white). I have been looking to up grade to a 120" but I don't want to get another motorized because they are expensive and I never put it up anyway (dedicated theater room). The guy at projector people said that the reason for a tension screen was for movement from air ect. He also said that it wouldn't be wavy any truth to that?? Also what is the seating distance recommendation for a 120".

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1st row of seats is 8-81/2' 2nd row is 13-14' away from screen......maybe I should just get a 106"???

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Doesn't look like anyone makes a 110 or 120 tensioned manual screen---any reason for this?? Would I be better off with a fixed?? I was hoping to stay around 200-250 with shipping but maybe thats unreasonable....the lowest prices I could fine on projector people was 429 plus shipping on a 119 fixed AccuScreen and I could not find anything bigger than a 92" manual tensioned. Any body know where to find a tensioned manual 110-120". thanks rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts