Here are my comments:1. What model do you have? 2. What are your likes/dis-likes of your receiver? 3. How many Pio receivers have you owned and have you ever owned different brands before going to Pioneer?
Current receiver: VSX-919AH
- Very good sound
- Lots of features for the money
- 7.1 channel input
- Display can be dimmed all the way to off with only volume showing
- Advanced MCACC with 9 band EQ'ing
- Lots of crossover point choices on the LFE
- Not quite enough power for my 7.1 DIY speakers, leading to constant running of:
- That fan, that fan, that irritating FAN!!!
- No EQ on the LFE out
- No lighted buttons on remote
- No S-Video inputs, but that's a really minor one
- LFE out cannot drive a pro amp well without external boosting
That said, my speakers only get down to 40Hz anyway with any kind of volume, so I have them at small and crossed over at 80Hz. That keeps the fan from running too often as well.