Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just a last second thread here to see if anyone else is interested in attending this subwoofer GTG.
I didn't even think to post here, this has been months in the making at AVS.

Hosted at Lukeamdman's house in Burnsville MN

Here are the subs that will be there-
JTR Orbit Shifter LFU x 2
JTR captivator 2011 model x2
Diy Gjallarhorn x2
Diy Othorn x2
Diy Lilmike Cinema f20 x2

Amps-
Sunfire TGA 7400
2x Sanway Fp14000 x2
Crown Xls-1500

Speakers-
Diy SEOS 12 x2
JTR Noesis triple 12 x3

If you want to throw your hat into the attendance ring let me know via PM or in this thread. We will be running from about 10am till 7pm- I would STRONGLY suggest bringing earplugs as we will be going very high in spl.

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
I wish I could attend. :hissyfit:Thanks for joining our forum and posting here. Maybe there will be a few who can attend and check out some of the monster DIY subs all in one place.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hoping there's a couple ppl around here in the area that would like to come. Also I forgot to mention Jeff Permanian from JTR will be attending too- so if anyone was wanting to meet him, now is your chance.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,324 Posts
Hoping there's a couple ppl around here in the area that would like to come. Also I forgot to mention Jeff Permanian from JTR will be attending too- so if anyone was wanting to meet him, now is your chance.
I've been to a couple of GTG's where Jeff attended, and I can offer you this piece of advice; skip the ear plugs and go right to ear muffs! He's a very quiet and unassuming guy until you hand him the remote, at which point he does the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing. :yikes: The man is absolutely fearless when it comes to pushing his creations, and with a pair OS's you can readily assume this poor persons house will be dislodged from it's foundation. :hsd:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I was at one gtg with him before, and then we handed him the remote with open range in. This will be about 3 fold worse then that time. We have much bigger subs being played now. And much more power on tap for the mains.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Wish I could go too. Luke's two G-horns and two O-horns should have already done a nice job of loosening up his house!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I would love to but teleportation (if thats how you spell it) seems to be a bit behind schedule. Someone please go and tell me it was a epic event. Just do it please. Im stranded on an island. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts