Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a source for t-shirts that support our enthusiast lifestyle??? I saw THX has some on their site a while back and would really love to have an Elite shirt. :ponder:

Brian in Bakersfield...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a call into Pioneer to see if they can hook me up with something for my birthday (41) on Sunday. The Audio Research one on ebay with the Marantz was cool.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi Brian,

your from bakersfield? which part? im in the Northwest area. do you know anyone who are also into Home theaters? maybe we could make a group or something. Share ideas.

Thanks,
handroyd.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
I'd say your best bet would be to make contact with the manufacturer. I have a couple of tee shirts that I got from RBH Sound, I even have a nice coat with embroidered logo on the shoulder. A lot of these companies will not/do not license anyone to use their logo's so product merchandise is not easy to come by. Trade shows are also a great place to get merchandise.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Emotiva makes both tshirts and polos, pricey tho. Was supposed to get a free tshirt with my purchase of the XPA-5 in July, even reminded them in Sept when I picked up my UPA-2, but they never bothered to send it so couldnt tell you if they look good.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Emotiva makes both tshirts and polos, pricey tho. Was supposed to get a free tshirt with my purchase of the XPA-5 in July, even reminded them in Sept when I picked up my UPA-2, but they never bothered to send it so couldnt tell you if they look good.
I got a free Emo t-shirt with my Ultra 12 sub purchase. :)

They're just plain white with black "Emotiva" on them, though. (inverse of the little sponsor badge at the top of the page, here) Nothing remotely fancy.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I googled audio t-shirts and got many replies some where off the wall companys I never heard of some name brands, so checj it out. Let me know what you find.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts