Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. I have a pair of ACI Emerald XL speakers in piano black that I would like to sell. I realize Ive never sold anything on here and that may deter some. For those still interested, I have perfect feedback under my ebay username xtmman. The only reason for selling is simply to move to a bigger bookshelf setup size-wise and to try some other speakers out.

I bought these direct from ACI about a year and a half ago. The speakers are in very like new condition with the exception of a small cut in the finish on the back of one of the speakers. This can be seen in the pic below. These come from a smoke-free, pet-free environment and have only seen duty as speakers for my PC. Never abused (my ears would cry uncle before the speakers :R ) and were driven by a HK receiver.

I am looking to get $500 plus actual shipping cost for these little gems. I am willing to entertain reasonable offers though. They will ship in their original double-boxed packaging, as I still have that as well, its just not pictured. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask me. Now to the pics!

Edit: forgot to add my username proof. One for here and one for my ebay username xtmman as previously mentioned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.