Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This unit is about a year old and in all around excellent condition and has been well taken care of in a non-smoking no pet environment. You will be getting practically a brand new unit. The unit was used in my dedicated HT room. Provides balanced outputs and HDMI switching plus numerous other features you will find on most high-end processors. The Arcam AVP700 is a clone of the M2.

● Codecs: DD, DD-EX, DPL-IIx, DTS, DTS-ES, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS Neo:6
● Seven Channels
● Inputs: Two Analog Stereo Audio, Four Analog Stereo, Audio with Composite Video and S-Video, One 6.1 Analog Audio, Three Coaxial and Three Toslink Digital Audio, Three Component Video, Two HDMI
● Outputs: One 6.1 RCA Analog Audio, One 6.1 XLR Analog Audio, One Stereo Analog Tape, Two Analog Stereo Audio with Composite Video and S-Video, One Coaxial and One Toslink Digital Audio, One Component Video, One HDMI, One Zone 2 Analog Stereo Audio with Composite Video and S-Video, RS-232
● AM/FM Tuner with RDS
● MFR: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
● THD: 0.003%
● Dimensions: 5.25" H x 17" W x 15.5" D
● Weight: 19 Pounds (25 Shipped)

This unit has been updated with the latest firmware by Audio Control and bench tested perfect!

The unit does not come standard with remote control. It does come with a CD that includes remote codes for your learning remote. If you need a remote, let me know and I will arrange either a Pronto, Home Theater Master or Harmony at my dealer cost + shipping.

Original box and manual are included.

Retails for $2499. I will sell for $1250 + UPS Shipping from 36081 (25lbs)... Double Boxed!

PM me if you are interested.

I also have an Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 listed here in classifieds.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've lowered the price on this unit in case some one might be interested. The latest firmware has been installed and the unit has been bench tested perfect!

As stated above the Arcam AVP700 and the M2 are the same units, simply a different badge. The Arcam is an extremely popular processor and advertised heavier than the M2, which is catered towards the custom installer market. This is one fine processor and this is an extremely good deal... :T

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.