Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling these at $40.00 each shipped to anywhere in the US. I have four available. This is 25% of the regular price I paid. These are excellent for reducing structural vibrations caused by a subwoofer.

Amazing - Use It For Your Sub!
The SubDude Sound Isolation Riser is an incredibly effective device that's used to float a subwoofer and yields nearly total acoustic sound isolation, resulting in a purity of tone that has to be heard to be believed!

Subdude is constructed of road-ready (yet visually appealing) carpet, Studiofoam Wedges (underneath) and PlatFoam (underneath).

- 15" x 15"

***SOLD***

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
I can offer $35 shipped if you still have one of these. I am new here, don't know how to send email or private message. I have great ratings on audiogon
thanks-- Mark

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cannot sell these for less sorry, espicially if I am only shipping one. Gas will cost me around 7 dollars, 5 dollars less off a price as you mention and then shipping will mean that I would be selling the subdude for about $28.00 less than what I paid. Therefore I would be selling the subdude and a loss to me of around or more than 50% cost, there is nothing wrong with it, and I could use it myself later.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry. I was not able to find them in my work area and my parents tell me they must be burried somewhere, but there is no place for them to be burried. I will keep looking....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.