Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do not know if this is the right place to post, but I recently repainted my projector screen originally white with the black widow. I also had apprehension that the color would not be found in Mauritius. However, I just went to those shops who do custom color mixing and they are mushrooming in Mauritius, and gave them the reference s0907-y70r. They had it in their computer and were able to mix it for me in less than 15 minutes. 1 liter came out quite cheap too. Please note that these are local companies, with locally registered brands.

Next, came the aluminum paint. I knew there would be no such thing as AAA you mention, so I went to car paint resellers and asked for 250ml of car aluminum paint, any brand. The guy was sceptical when I told him I intended mixing it with a water base paint.

I bought a suitable mixing tool to be used with the electric drill and thoroughly mixed them. I painted them with a brush.

And guess what, the screen is performing very well. No more white wash due to light, colors are vibrant.

My point is, it is very cheap to try out. You can use any automotive paint.

Thank you for your great paint. Nice job.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts