Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys (and any other ladies).
New here to this forum, was recommended by one of the audiophiles from another board.

Im a systems engineer doing design and programming with a couple of decades in electronics and AV, have a world class system, test equipment and a lot of projects not a lot of time. So please dont feel neglected if I am infrequently here? I have checked accept emails, so you can contact me if you wanted to reach me. I do plan to visit if I have a specific question or problem that I wanted to research or for fun.

That said, I wont be a prolific member, and some of you might know me from other audio forums already.

I dont have much gear that I would sell, though I might be interested in purchasing or trades. (Im a gear addict). :coocoo::spend:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hello Veronica, welcome aboard the Shack!

Enjoy your stay with us :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. It will take some time to get profile and pictures all setup. Too much gear to list. (sigh) but I did get the main stuff listed so far.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Thats a great list of gear, Its always nice to see females on board in this hobby and we hope you will become a regular poster once you see that we are a really good group of people.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Glad you could join us, Veronica!

Impressive system listing. :T

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the site, Veronica! Definitely stick around and post, prolifically or not! :) We're glad to have you here with us!

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Hello and Welcome to HTS.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Nice set up! Have fun. Dennis

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
While the distaff element is somewhat lacking here, we do have a number of Female Members. Regardless, welcome to HTS. Perhaps you might like it here more than you might expect and stick around more than you might expect.
Cheers,
J

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the shack Veronica enjoy your stay........:wave:

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the shack.(The never ending upgrade)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts