Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Just a small update : I never ended to go to the Montreal show because of snow on sunday :hissyfit: so i have to wait to ear the Bryston some other time but i will check in Montreal some authorized retail store to see if they are carrying the speakers .

·
Registered
237 Posts
To bad.....was wondering what you thought. On some other forms the Model T got excellent reviews from Montreal. They also stated the show wasn't as good as past shows.

On another note my dealer contacted me and my Legacy's are going to be another 2 weeks.

·
Registered
310 Posts
To bad.....was wondering what you thought. On some other forms the Model T got excellent reviews from Montreal. They also stated the show wasn't as good as past shows.

On another note my dealer contacted me and my Legacy's are going to be another 2 weeks.
Can i ask were did you read the reviews from Montreal ?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Almadacr,
Have you heard the new Axiom's or Bryston's yet? Axiom is offering an upgrade to the new tweeter's for (I think $77) and Bryston for about $90. I'm still wondering if the new tweeter is identical in both speaker brands.

How about a review of the Bryston Model T or a comparison between the Axiom HP100 v4, HP80v4 and the Bryston Model A series?

61 - 65 of 65 Posts