Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a thread to see how many Shacksters are planning to attend this event - count me as the first! :)

HTS is now officially a sponsor of Axpona 2013 and hope to continue in the future years.

Special For Advance Ticket Holders Only

Attend Early Seminars ( beginning at 10:30 Friday ) as well as have access to the Marketplace and Art Show Friday Morning at 10:00 a.m. - Four hours before anyone else! Advance Ticket Holders
Exclusive!

Doubletree By Hilton O'Hare Airport

March 8-10 2013

Click link for location and times: http://www.axpona.com/Section_Home.asp?SID=1047

You can also read our news article about the event, which we will be covering: Home Theater Shack Sponsors Axpona 2013

·
Registered
133 Posts
is this a once a year event?? all I see is a chicago event...I thought they went to a few differnt places:-(

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For those that are not able to attend this event, I would like to tailor what I visit to what people are most interested hearing about. Now, I am going to do my best to hit everything, but just in case, I want to make sure to hit what you all want to hear impressions about.

So, take a look at the exhibitors and post here to let me know so I can make sure to hit them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts