Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have back problems here? I threw my lower back out over the past weekend and it is still so sore that I can barely walk. Ive tried Robaxiset but that does not seem to help and Ibuprofen only helps a little bit. What do you do to help the healing process?

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, it was gradual over about 3hrs. but for the past week it has hurt so much I cant even put my shoes on. I'm starting to think I may have damaged a disk because my left leg sometimes has throbbing pain shooting down it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I have some oxycontin here :)

Umm seriously try an ice pack 20 minutes on & off, it will reduce the swelling if your disc has swelled up. Also some light stretching and go treat yourself to a massage parlor.

I can give further recommendations for the long term but for the immediate pain there isnt to much to do except go see a doc and get some good scripts.

oh and by the way, when my disc(s) swell up they pinch off the nerve to my leg too so it does sound similar. The problem of course is that is now my good leg....

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tried some heat packs today and works really well and the pain goes down quite a bit and lasts for about 30 min. So I will just continue that and see what happens over the weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts