3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Them big fish will mess up your back every time. :gulp:

We do wish you the best TC... and will be praying for you too! :T
Sonnie , Sorry I didn't answer your post when you posted but thank you for your support.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well it is beginning to look like I won't be getting surgery down here in Fla. Their schedule just is to long for me to wait so I will probably take some time to visit relatives in Palm Beach for awhile before going back to Mass and then tring to get something done by the Laser spine institute in Philly. At least I am not in the snow and cold of the northeast and can see some relatives that I don't get to see often. I will post here probably in about a month or so with any updates and I really appreciate you guy's support through all of this. God bless everyone and I will talk to you in other threads on the forum. :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well I just thought I would update a bit. I am still in Florida and staying at my 93 year old dad's house while I go to therapy. They would not consider the surgery until I did the therapy first so I am here until 4/11. When I get home I will have more MRI's and go from there. The therapy really doesn't seem to be helping much but it needs to be done.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thankfully you had a place to stay :). Hopefully it pays off and you find some relief.
Thanks, I am gratefull to be able to spend some time with my dad. Him beinig 93 I don't know if I can get back to florida any time soon. :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just an update. I went through the physical therapy and I am finally home after being away for a little over 2 months. I really missed my HT, :foottap: I mean my wife. Just kidding. :D Glad she doesn't read this. Anyhoo, I go to the doc on Monday and will probably get more pics of the back soon then go from there. Thanks for all the well wishes, it is very appreciated...:wave:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
It is nice to be home. The therapy really didn't help. I go back to my Dr here in Mass on Monday and we will go over everthing again.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Well I talked to a surgeon today and he kinda put the fear of God in me. He said I need more mri's but if I have what he thinks, I could end up with paralysis. I never even thought it was that bad. He said I definitley need surgery on my lower back but what is going on in my neck is what he is most worried about and now so am I. Oh well what a way to start my day. Have a great day guy's.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I wish you the very best and pray the worst does not occur.
My wife is just now recovering from spinal surgery and it was a bit scary but with MRI and robotic surgeons, it seems things are getting better, not to mention a few screws and some plates, what the eh ?

Try to stay well.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Thanks Jack, I hope your wife gets well soon. God Bless. :wave:

21 - 40 of 80 Posts