Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Wow, that is a good deal. I like being able to walk into a brick and mortar to buy movies, but always hate the full retail that BB has been sticking with on HD DVD and Blu-ray discs. At least with the BOGO's and B3G2's, there is some incentive to buy from them.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Went today to check this out, got 5 hd dvds for just over $80 including tax. Register didn't ring discount so they had to go verify the deal by looking at the sign by the dvds. I almost walked away from this because I had a hard time finding 5 that I wanted. The selection of BR was much better and I came real close to getting a BR player but decided against it again, for now anyway.
I picked up The Kingdom, Field of Dreams, U-571, Knocked Up and one of the Harry Potter movies.

Oh yea, I walked over to the flat panel area and happened to over hear one of the young salesmen telling a woman that he liked such and such plasma over the Pioneer "and besides the Pioneer is out of my budget." I need to stay out of these stores, I always get a bad case of the I wants.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts