Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the latest pics of my bedroom system. I've replaced the dipoles with direct radiators, PSB Alpha Minis, replaced the Panny BluRay with a Oppo BDP-83, and replaced the Yamaha RX-V1500 with a Yamaha RX-V1075.

Furniture Room Property Chest of drawers Interior design Room Furniture Property Bedroom Bed Room Property Furniture Bedroom Wall Electronics Property Room Furniture Technology Electronics Property Technology Electronic device Cassette deck Electronics Audio equipment Technology Electronic device Loudspeaker

Reactions: RobKnapp

·
Registered
180 Posts
You are better than me. I would have tried to put the fronts and surrounds in each corner of the room.

Bedroom Bed Room Furniture Bed sheet
Gadget Playstation 2 Technology Electronic device Room
Room Technology Electronic device Media Display device

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are better than me. I would have tried to put the fronts and surrounds in each corner of the room.

View attachment 174637
If I had your room I would have gone the same route as you. I'm forced to one side of the room because of the entry to the master bathroom so it made no sense for me to put the surrounds in the corner. They only thing I would do different from you is to use smaller speakers for surrounds and wall mounted them but that is the only difference. :)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
180 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
BP1Fanatic....Polite recommendation & this is a big one. Bring your center channels out from behind your TVs. I can’t recommend that enough.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BP1Fanatic....Polite recommendation & this is a big one. Bring your center channels out from behind your TVs. I can’t recommend that enough.
Agreed

Reactions: willis7469

·
Registered
180 Posts
They are not an issue with sound!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts