Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, :wave: shack pack. Picked up a new sony tv and decided to revisit this forum. in the past I have done a bit of reading here and decided its time to start posting( as my join date is testament to :p ). Other than the new Sony tv currently running a Yamaha sound bar with Yamaha sub as well.

that should be about it for now. thanks for having such a great place for info to Admin and all staff.

Peace :neener: :sn:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Welcome Mud_Bone! A bit of warning, the upgrading of equipment won't stop at the Sony TV; you'll peruse the site and see much more stuff that you will *need* to buy! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the shack.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Welcome to HTS.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow thanks for all the warm welcomes guys :D

and thanks for the "warning " lol somehow I KNOW your right :p

the new set btw is this: Sony Bravia XBR-55HX929 coming from a 61" JVC rear projection , I LOVE the hx929 :D

now I need to figure the best wall mounting options/hardware. been looking at this site http://www.omnimount.com/products/tv_wall_mounts/ not sure if they are good but have decent pricing. I read a bit about the "arms" being better if made of aluminum as steel will sag over time, not sure if any fact behind this thinking or if just personal preference.

any suggestions? would like a full motion , or at minimum some tilt and swivel, the more flush to wall the better. Seen a few in my wanderings that seat inside the wall.

anywho, thanks again for the kind words, :)
Peace

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Glad you could join us, Mud_Bone!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts