Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a behringer deq 2496 and a ecm 8000 mic for sale. Both are in like new condition-mic is 10/10 and the behringer 2496 is 9/10 due to some scratches on the bottom side. I am asking $275.00 and this includes shipping to the lower conus

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a behringer deq 2496 and a ecm 8000 mic for sale. Both are in like new condition-mic is 10/10 and the behringer 2496 is 9/10 due to some scratches on the bottom side. I am asking $275.00 and this includes shipping to the lower conus
Are you willing to sell the mic seperately?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Thanks for looking. I don't want sell the mic seperately. I perfer to sell it as a package deal. I see you are located in Ontario Canada(I think that is where ON.is) and i don't know how much shipping would be but if you are interested I will sell it for $250.00plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, This has been up here awhile with alot of people looking but no questions or inquires. So I went and looked on ebay and the cheapest deq 2496 was $275.00(I think thats what it was)anyway that did not include the ecm 8000 mic which I think the cheapest was $35.00. So if your interested make an offer. That does not mean that it will be accepted but doesn't mean it will be declined either. This is a package deal and does not include shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.