Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 80 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
I think you might have misunderstood what I meant REW gives you a visual guide then you can correct quickly with the inuke software and look at REW again for a result.
You still would need a Measurement mic and could omit the BFD & MIDI cable at that point, importing settings to the BDF via REW was helpful due to a lack of easy and visual controls on the BFD.

Now if the iuke DSP amps had a measuring mic input and could run and analyze FREQ sweeps then you could omit REW.

A few sites have mentioned since the beginning of May between 30-60days expected availability.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm wondering, since the DSP amps do not have midi connections on the back, how will they connect to your laptop or PC?

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
You can actually already download the software if you want to take a look. It must be a sign the release is getting closer. They still cant HPF below 20hz though, which is a bit of a disappointment.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Tired of waiting BEHRINGER! :rant: I invoke the calling of Vaporware! Geez we might get to play Duke Nuke'em 3D before these are released... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Playing Duke Nuke'em today waited 12 years for this meh...
Still no inukes OK, next.
I've moved on. Decided to get an EP4000 and a minDSP instead. Maybe some other time.....

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #71

·
Registered
116 Posts
Geez, bought my ep4000 a month ago...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Anyone have one of these? I'm debating buying one of these or an older EP series. They sure look a lot better as well, provided you're into the futuristic look.

·
Registered
270 Posts
The question is exactly where they roll off the lows.
The control software version I have seen appears to stop at 20hz. (that does not prove the amp wont go lower)
That may be fine for many, and perhaps the amp will go lower or a updated version of the software might support let hope down to 10hz. I personally would like to see at least 14hz.
Some bold soul need to test one.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
61 - 80 of 425 Posts