Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

121 - 140 of 425 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,921 Posts
Why doesn't anybody get creative with some relays?? It'd be super easy to setupall your amps and non-remote on/off stuff on a powerstrip. Then just use a 120V triggered relay and hook it to a switched outlet on the AVR :p Power draw wouldn't be an issue to simply keep the relay open, then the powerstrip could run off it's own wall outlet as per usual.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
There were some older posts here about power strips that could use a 12v trigger from an amp. I might try one at some point, but I'm with those who prefer to just flip the switch.

The problem with the auto solutions is that they're pretty much all or none. I don't think I want all amps on for all instances, and more importantly, I don't want to have to define all the instances for which I would want a particular amp on or off.

Also, an 8 foot walk doesn't seem that inconvenient, and hopefully it won't be for another 40 years.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,

Wondering if anyone else has been testing these amps? or found other reviews? interested in power, but just as important what high pass they have on them, we want to feel as much as we hear.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
I would love to see an independent test on the inuke 3000 and 6000 amps along wifh the new 4 channel pro amp they have just released to verify the actual rms power ratings.

·
Premium Member
19,397 Posts

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
The EQ is limited to 20hz like the behringer feedback destroyers but I see no reason why you couldn't apply a very wide bandwidth boost filter at 20hz like you would normally and then apply cuts to get more low down. HPF can only be set to 20hz lowest which is a real shame.

121 - 140 of 425 Posts