Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm trying to get familiar with REW and am running into issues when trying to calibrate my Behringer UCA202 USB soundcard. I've read through the guide on how to run the calibration, but I'm running into issues. If I only connect the Right Input to the Right output, when i try to calibrate my output is set at -12 per the default and the input is a -53. If I connect the Left and Right Input to the Left and Right output, my input jumps to -7.5. But I can only get that if I have the soundcard volume turned down to almost 0(4). This is a screen capture of what I'm seeing. I can upload the results of the calibration file if that would help too. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So after some further searching I've made some progress, though I don't think I've quite figured it out just yet. Would someone be able to look at my .cal file and let me know if it looks ok? I tried to attach my .cal file but it's too large. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, I'm making some more progress. I think I've got the soundcard and SPL meter calibrated. Can someone take a look at my graph and at least let me know if I'm on the right track to doing this right.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks John, here is the mdat file. I appreciate the help, I'm still trying to figure this all out. If I've got this right so far, next step will be to integrate the MiniDSP I'm hoping is under the Christmas tree!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts