Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Behringer Ultragain Pro MIC2200 Mic Preamplifier / Line Driver / Parametric EQ / HPF

• Discrete mic/line input stages with soft mute +48 V phantom power
  • Ultra-wide bandwidth from 2 Hz to 200 kHz for open sound
  • Two fully parametric EQ’s with adjustable center frequency, bandwidth and level
  • Built-in high-quality vacuum tube for outstanding, ultra-musical tube sound
  • Fully tunable and switchable 12 dB high-pass filter
  • Phase reverse switch per channel
  • Level conversion (-10 dBV to +4 dBu) and DI box functionality
Purchased a couple of months ago... still practically brand new.

$85 shipped in CONUS.

Includes everything as originally packed.

PayPal or overnight Money Order accepted. No PayPal fees charged to buyer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great! I'd love to take it off your hands. Would you be willing to ship expedited (i.e. USPS express, priority, or UPS 3 day) if I throw you a few more bucks for shipping??

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure... I see no reason we can't work that out.

I will send you an email on how to contact me with your address and we can see what shipping will run. Although it will probably be Monday before I can check.

·
Banned
440 Posts
Looks nice and a few cheap low UK prices under £100.00 How does it fair over the Behringer MIC100 because I find my preamp a bit noisy or maybe its my cables? If its any good I’ll place it under consideration for future purchase.

·
Banned
440 Posts
No noise when I used it.
Evening Sonnie

Even when no mic is patched into the line inputs and the levels turned up did it inject noise on the barograph display?

That’s the minor issue I’m seeing witb my MIC100 I have to careful balance the gain and output as to not inject noise on spectrumlab that shows up as 50Hz! And as you know the UK runs on 50Hz where you run on 60Hz.

I can see a minor trace being recorded right on 50Hz when using the program. Not sure if this has been adding some irregular display on REW when running frequency sweep not that I noticed.

Anyway glad I saw this thread I’ll see how things go and as and when I have bit of dosh/money I’ll order one. Best low price I’ve seen in £82.00 where some are £100 plus and over!

It pays to shop around!

So what do you use for preamp now? I take it you have the ECM8000?

Edit: noise! Maybe it’s the transformer acting-up! But how can that be? Its not making any unusual humming sound and its powering the LED up! Maybe it’s noise in the mains? Or something that is enduing me?

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do not understand what you are referencing, but I can tell you that I did not notice anything unusual.

I do have an ECM8000 and one of the older Behringer mic preamps... not ever sure of the number... I think 8001 or 8002.

·
Banned
440 Posts
No it’s the tube Ultragain MIC100.

How many inputs does the MIC2200 have on it looks like two from the front view picture.

Oh maybe I have Gremlins in the electrics?:bigsmile:

How did you use the MIC2200 in your set-up oh did you use two mics on it or just the one mic?

·
Banned
440 Posts
I was using it as a dual HPF. It has two inputs/outputs.
Interesting used as high pass filter that’s something I can’t do on the MIC100.

I use two mics one is cheap soundlab UD236 that’s plugged to the Technics SH-8055 it gives fair room response. Soon as I attach the ECM8000 up to it which has to get power 48v form the MIC100 just noise pick-up due to its sensitivity.

It might turn out to be the MIC100 that’s injecting too much noise.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.