Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
From the description on the Belkin site it doesn't mention it having back-up battery capabilities.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yup. I use an APC S-15 in each of my systems. I tried one of the Belkin units a while back and it worked OK. http://www.stereophile.com/content/music-round-14-page-2
Kal,
Just an FYI. the Amazon link to the APC S15 you have above is for the bezel only - not the actual Batt back-up unit. Here is the link for the unit itself.

When I saw the price of it for $142 shipped I was a little confused. Further investigation led me to the fact it is for the front cover (bezel) only. Still Amazon has the complete unit for $850 which I guess is fair.

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
I have had the Belkin PF30 or a similar older model (looks like the PF30 but grey...would have to check the model number) for some years with no problems. It doesnt have battery backup nor does the PF60.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Kal,
Just an FYI. the Amazon link to the APC S15 you have above is for the bezel only - not the actual Batt back-up unit. Here is the link for the unit itself.

When I saw the price of it for $142 shipped I was a little confused. Further investigation led me to the fact it is for the front cover (bezel) only. Still Amazon has the complete unit for $850 which I guess is fair.
I do not recall posting an Amazon link. The one above is to my column in Stereophile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts