Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
i have the rbh impressions speaker package i want to use 11.4 setup using my denon 6200 i want to connect the two front speakers and centre channel to a extra external amp and the rest to the denon in peoples opion what would be the best 3 channel amp to use thanks

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
XPA3 hands down ... a really solid powerful amp and, Im guessing confidently, a fraction of the cost of the McIntosh

I have one in my buddys 20k system doing exxactly what your intending...

And Im about to add the XPA3 to driv my L C R as well.... it's a beast

I just saw the price tag of the McIntosh - You dont even want to know......

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Can’t go wrong with the McIntosh MC303.
Gotta agree that McIntosh would be a great amp.
I just saw the price tag of the McIntosh - You dont even want to know......
And don't make eye contact if you don't want to get hooked on their gorgeous green and blue color scheme. :D
If you're budget allows, another contender in this arena is the Parasound Halo A31.

If you don't listen very loud, then you might be satisfied with a less power amplifier than those suggested above. And that can save you a lot of money. The Parasound Zamp v.3 weighs in at the lower end of the scale at 45W/ch for around $350. More choices on a lower budget are listed and discussed in this thread.

·
Registered
20 Posts
There are many available amp to choose for your convenience but of you want one of the best, you can choose Marantz MM7055 which is bit costly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts