Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think the best project is out there currently for under $500 in terms of:
-picture quality
-lamp life
-For a dedicated room (pitch black)
-Preferably 16.9
-I do plan on watching in 3D at least some of the time.
-screen will be around 120"
Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
You can look on Craigslist for a used one... Just make sure you get one with low bulb hours or you will be spending $$$ for a new bulb.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I purchased an Optoma HD131XE from Amazon open box for $450 with tax and you can buy the extended warranty. I have had for about a month my friends and family are blown away. My wife got me Disney WOW for Christmas and should make it even better.

My 18 yo son and i were standing a foot away from the screen last night watching Disney loops, it is mind boggling to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

I will recommend you to buy Optoma ML750 WXGA Projector. This is the best choice for Office Presentations or making your home theater more beautiful.

This masterpiece is offering DLP Technology which produces smoother images with a higher level of accuracy. Along with that, it provides 20,000 hours of lamp life which is superb in this price range.

The only problem is that the mirror scaling could be better.

If you need more details, feel free to check this guide about Best Projectors Under $500.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts