Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i have just bought denon x6200w and cg24 roger sound labs 5.2 speaker package and a emotiva xpa3 amp

my question is i want to connect the denon to the emotiva can anybody recommend a good quality rca cable i dont want a cheap cable as you get static that does and notice how i said does improve sound quality

i will be connecting the main fronts to the emotiva amp and centre
the surround cg4s will be connected to the denon and the additional surrounds to the denon and the 4 ceiling speakers and 2 subs will be connected to the denon as well i will be using blue jeans speaker cable mediabridge subwoofer cables

also how many cables do i need thanks

·
Registered
431 Posts
If RCA is your only option for interconnect cables, then it is definitely best to keep the run as short as possible. If you have the ability to make your own, the biggest advantage (aside from having control over the source of the parts) is that you can make them the correct length for the application and not have excess.

Mogami makes good cable, as does Whirlwind, Hosa, and ProCo. Belden is very good stuff if you can install connectors. Just beware of extravagantly expensive cable that makes wild claims about exotic electrical properties.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts