Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following the thread of Bill :
http://www.hometheatershack.com/for...t-off-will-not-turn-back-help.html#post187217

I have a Mitsubishi big screen TV model WS-55807 which has the power issue. Turning ON the power of the TV what I have heard is just the clicking sound on the back and furthermore...everything just went dark.
I went online yesterday and found this very healthful and professional website. After reading some posts i was trying to troubleshoot it by holding down the MENU and INPUT button before turning on the power. I got the response from LED light blinking repeatedly 1-2-1-2.....(1 slow blinking following by 2 quick blinkings). (Thanks LCaillo for your correction and your quick response)

What does the response LED light mean, gentlemen?

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
The 1-2 code means that there is not a recorded shutdown due to the protect circuits that are monitored by the micro for diagnostics. You pull the diagnostic AFTER the set has tried to start and shut down. If you unplug it, or if the set starts normally, it will no longer have the last shutdown code. You could also have a problem that is not related to a protected shutdown mode.

More troubleshooting will be required.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Step by step troubleshooting is beyond the scope of the forum. Generally, you need to determine what is running, what is not, and what is occuring as the set attempts to start.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts