can you hot link me to the converter if i need it?If the AVR transcodes video from HDMI to component, connect:
- BD player via HDMI to AVR;
- component video from AVR to TV; and
- either digital audio or analogue audio from AVR to TV.
If the AVR does not transcode, get an HDMI-to-component converter (from monoprice.com or BB or some other shop) and connect:
- BD player via HDMI to converter;
- component video from converter to TV; and
- analogue audio from converter to TV.
yea thankx the only reason i got this type of blu-ray is that it has streaming for netflix, youtube, pandora and a lot more that my kid wants. Or i would have went the way your saying.