Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Do somebody of you have a touch with Bose acoustimass 10 serie 4. ?
Is it better for me to switch from JBL control One ?

·
Registered
876 Posts
It's hard to understand what it is you are in need of, try correcting your grammar and maybe you will get an answer you are searching for.

;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to know opinion about it, someone who hash it, I have compared with my JBL and Bose center speaker does not give detailed sound.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I'm in the same camp as Mike P. Neither of those speakers are that good. The sound from Bose leaves little bit to be desired. IF you want really good vocals, try finding some Paradigm Monitors. Version 3+ are a good start.

My (used) suggestions are:
Paradigm Mini-monitor version3-version4 or Paradigm Monitor3 v3-v4 or Monitor5 v3-v4
Paradigm CC-370 v3 or v4
Paradigm ADP370 v3 or v4
You really don't need a subwoofer with those speakers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my man's cave is not so big " 2, 5m /6m "

. speakers that I want may not exceed JBL C ONE Narrow small size watermelon :)

should b about the same size x 6(7.1) , 70% to game, 30% music and film. Budget +-700€

·
Registered
876 Posts
my man's cave is not so big " 2, 5m /6m "

. speakers that I want may not exceed JBL C ONE Narrow small size watermelon :)

should b about the same size x 6(7.1) , 70% to game, 30% music and film. Budget +-700€

Mini-monitors are about the size of a small seedless watermelon. the ADP370 are the same size as the minis, and the CC370 isn't that big. With a room your size you will have tons of bass available.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mini-monitors are about the size of a small seedless watermelon. the ADP370 are the same size as the minis, and the CC370 isn't that big. With a room your size you will have tons of bass available.
Thanks. I will look it at Amazon or google.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts