Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Cleaning out the closet so to speak. I have a bunch of calibration gear that would go great with EQ Wizard, and is in fact, recommended:

First, a complete, ready to go package, for EQ Wizard...including cables!

M-Audio Mobile Pre...used but in very good condition and excellent working order. Used it with my EQ Wizard and it works great! Includes original box and all packaging materials and instructions

Behringer ECM8000 barely used and dead mint condition...includes all original equipment and packaging materials

25 foot XLR cable, and also RCA cables

Package price....$185 shipped in the US!

Care to upgrade your microphone?

Countryman B3P4FF05B B3 Micro Lavalier Mic with XLR/Phantom jack, Black in color. Used only a few times, and is an excellent microphone for low end frequency analyzation. Comes with all original materials and is less than a year old. Dead mint condition and perfect working order. Recommended for use by Chris at Audyssey.

Price: $130.00 shippind in the US.

Radio Shack SPL meter analog in dead mint condition. I don't think I used it ever. $28.00 shipped in US

Audyssey Pro calibration kit. SOLD

I will be more than happy to send photos. I do take paypal. First one to send the money gets it. I appreciate you looking!

Thanks
Shawn

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^

Hi!,

Sorry I didn't pack to you sooner. If you are still interested, yes, I do still have it. You can email me at [email protected] for more info.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.