Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I have been looking up for an home theater and my budget is around 35k can stretch to max of 40k
My usage is 50% for movies and 50% for music. My room size is not so big it just 12*8.
Is it better to buy an HT Package or setting up our own HT system. I have been looking up for yamaha YHT-299 and NS P40 speaker package with Yamaha RX-375 HTR.

looking forward for you kind help friends.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Looks like 35k INR=$563USD

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Now I am not form India but I did a few mins of web searching and I don't think you will be able to buy new gear for that amount. I ended up looking at a used site called OLX.in. I don't know if there are other better sites in Chennai but even there I was unable to locate a full decent system for budget. however looking at availability for speakers I can see that polk KEF and Warfedale are popular so I will recommend looking at those. just remember buy the 3 front speakers from the same manufacturer. As for a receiver stick with Denon Onkyo and Yamaha. don't pay good money for name brand speaker wire. for a buray look at the better sonys with wifi and net addons. Have fun and let us know what u find if your tuck choosing between a few items

1 - 7 of 7 Posts