1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Street Date: 11/22/16

Blu-ray™ SRP: $34.97

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION

The Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers (C.H.U.Ds) return with a vengeance in high definition when the Vestron Video Collector’s Series resurrects C.H.U.D. II: Bud the Chud in limited edition Blu-ray™ on November 22 from Lionsgate. In the outrageous sequel to C.H.U.D., the half-dead decomposing humanoids, led by the suave and charming Bud, must be eliminated to halt the spreading plague in this classic horror satire. The C.H.U.D. II: Bud the Chud Blu-ray includes all-new special features, including an audio commentary with Director David Irving and interviews with Actor Gerrit Graham, Actress Tricia Leigh Fisher, and Special Effects Artist Allan Apone, and will be available for the suggested retail price of $34.97.

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS

Kevin, Steve, and Katie are an inseparable trio of friends doing some extracurricular snooping in the school science lab when, among the test tubes and beakers, they discover a corpse! But before they can say “Abra Cadaver,” the body disappears, rolling down Route 51 strapped to a gurney. The kids need a spare stiff, and fast. What they find is “Bud the Chud,” a half-dead decomposing humanoid, the result of a military experiment gone haywire. When Bud sets out on a killing spree, the kids, the Army, the police, and the FBI are hot on his trail, trying to save the entire town from becoming “Chudified!”

BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES

· Audio Commentary with Director David Irving

· Interview with Actor Gerrit Graham

· Interview with Actress Tricia Leigh Fisher

· Interview with Special Effects Artist Allan Apone

· Still Gallery

PROGRAM INFORMATION

Year of Production: 1988

Title Copyright: C.H.U.D. II: Bud the Chud © 1988 Vestron Pictures Inc. All Rights Reserved. Artwork & Supplementary Materials © 2016 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Type: Theatrical Release

Rating: R

Genre: Horror, Comedy, Sci-Fi

Closed-Captioned: N/A

Subtitles: English SDH

Feature Run Time: 85 minutes

Blu-ray Format: 1080p High Definition, 16x9 Widescreen 1.85:1 Presentation

Blu-ray Audio: Original 2.0 Stereo Audio

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Cool, another favorite of mine was part one. I don't remember seeing this one but might have to buy them both.
I notice the price is steep for these old goodies.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, another favorite of mine was part one. I don't remember seeing this one but might have to buy them both.
I notice the price is steep for these old goodies.

Arrow is releasing Part 1 (they're a bit time boutique label) and the Vestron line is a super limited edition line from Lionsgate that just got announced. I'm reviewing the very first two of the Vestron line titles later this week (Blood Diner and Chopping mall)

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Arrow is releasing Part 1 (they're a bit time boutique label) and the Vestron line is a super limited edition line from Lionsgate that just got announced. I'm reviewing the very first two of the Vestron line titles later this week (Blood Diner and Chopping mall)
Oh you got to be kidding me with all this old school favorite horror movies reviews. Yes I saw Blood Diner and Chopping Mall too. I'm gonna have one busy month ahead reading your reviews on horror movies :)

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I just saw the trailer to C.H.U.D 2 and it is night and day compared to the first film. I don't know if I can handle this Bud zombie guy lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts