Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I saw these in a thread a while back and can't for the life of me find them.

As I remember they hung sideways off a board and were orange. They have 4 or 5 channels to separate the cables during a run and have a snap top to allow you to open/add/remove cables.

I was going to use them for running speaker and cat 6 under my house.

Anyone?

Thanks
Mark Santora

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've seen those. I actually found a picture of it. Does this help anyone out. I can't find it at HD or Lowes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
I have a whole box of them that my cuz gave me (an electrician). Not sure if you can get them at HD or Lowes but any electrical supply house should have them.

Bryan

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a whole box of them that my cuz gave me (an electrician). Not sure if you can get them at HD or Lowes but any electrical supply house should have them.

Bryan
Strangely, both the HD and Lowes locally don't carry them. A quick google search only pulled up a few places that do stock them. I ordered a few boxes from Ace Hardware Outlet. Should be here in time for next weekend. that gives me 7 days to finish up the under the house cable runs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.