Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I've done an impedance measurement of a driver I had lying around (using a circuit I designed to buffer output and input stages). This is the .mdat file. I don't have a weighted measurement, but that's OK for now.

I'm trying to have REW calculate some T/S parameters, but nothing happens. The button does become clickable. There are no error messages in the console.

The manual data are:

• Rdc = 5
  • area = 63.6 cm² (9 cm diameter)

No matter what I enter manually, it still does nothing.

Is this a bug in the program, or am I doing something wrong? I guess it should at least inform me about what's wrong, right?

I'm using REW 5.00.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Does that mean that you can't get any result with just one measurement? The help file suggests you only need the second measurement for Vas and some others.

I did try making two measurements, BTW, but without the actual added weight. It still didn't help.

Edit: The manual states:

These parameters can also be calculated for any single measurement, without requiring a secondary measurement to be selected. The LP figure and the MMS, CMS, RMS, VAS, Bl and Eta (efficiency) figures in the third column can only be calculated using both measurements.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And you're using the beta version? I can't get it to do anything, no matter what I enter. The form just blinks once when I push the button, and then nothing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Make sure you select the measurement in the 'free air measurement' drop down.
I did, of course. When I don't have it selected, the button doesn't even become clickable.

I just tried the beta. It does work there.

Is there stuff that is known not to work in the beta that I should be aware of?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts