Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Somewhat new to the forum. Wondering if anyone can help me out

I did some measurement on a room that im sonically treating for a mixing suite as part of a college project

I did them on a windows pc as REW 5 wont allow my mobx 2 3rd gen to work on my mac book pro

Didn't really bother me to be honest its a great free program

When I transfered them over to my mac and I double clicked on the measurement icon all that came up was the homescreen for REW?. I tried the alternative of opening up REW and click "Open" and searched for the file still no joy..

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Ethan

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
When you look for the files on REW's Open dialog do they not appear in the directory where you placed them? Do they still have .mdat extensions?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dragged them from my thumb drive onto my desktop and when I click Open Measurement from within Room Eq and navigate to my desktop there it is but when I select it and click open nothing happens. It still has the .mdat extension yes. I double checked it on the windows pc and it opens fine ? Thanks for getting back to me. I attached a zip of the file to see if you can open it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Sorry, I don't have an OS X environment running to check it on, though the file is fine in Windows. I presume you have V5.0 on the Mac and also used V5.0 to make the measurements? You may find more info in the REW log files on the Mac, their location is shown in the About box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts