Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

at the moment i have the denon 4300h amp a emotiva xpa3 gen3 amp using rbh impressions series 11.4 speaker package and 4 dayton audio ultimax um18-22 subs and a oppo 205 4k player using blue jeans cables and interconnects also using a mini dsp 2x4 connector so i can use 4 subs

my question is to get the full power of what the dayton audio ultimax um18-22 subs are capable of doing is there anyway i can also add a behringer inuke 6000 amp to the components i have listed if so how do i wire it all up thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi all

at the moment i have the denon 4300h amp a emotiva xpa3 gen3 amp using rbh impressions series 11.4 speaker package and 4 dayton audio ultimax um18-22 subs and a oppo 205 4k player using blue jeans cables and interconnects also using a mini dsp 2x4 connector so i can use 4 subs

my question is to get the full power of what the dayton audio ultimax um18-22 subs are capable of doing is there anyway i can also add a behringer inuke 6000 amp to the components i have listed if so how do i wire it all up thanks
hello bump bump bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts