Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Im now at my computer in my office at work and I still can not see the images in the Capital AudioFest Official Show Report
I can see other images in other threads but not that one. Its happening on several different computers as well so I dont think it can be on my end.

Any thoughts as to what may be going on?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Same here at work and at home. I cannot see the pictures in this one thead only.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its no big deal, Just thought it was odd. I noticed it right away but at first thought maybe Joe was waiting to post all the photos till he had them all organized. But when it was mentioned by Brandon that he also could not see it I figured I should say something :)

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Try now... it looks like those images in that gallery were protected for some reason and the permissions needed to be reset. What is strange is that it looks like it just recently happened, because no one complained about not seeing the images for the other shows. :scratch:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, looks good now :T
Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL ^^

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its ok Mike it must be the altitude change of you climbing way up into the cab of your work truck thats getting to you ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts