Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crying:Awesome deal at JBL the ES80 floorstanding speakers reg. price $ 499 are on clearance for $130 each. We just do not see deals like this in Canada. If we do I do not seem to find them. I tried posting this in the found deals thread but could not, perhaps a staffer can move it to proper thread.:help:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Yep, that seems to be a good price. Can you post the link so others can view the deal/where to get them if interested?

Looking on the bright side, just look at all the snow you guys get! I can't remember the last time I made a snowman...have not seen anything more that fluries twice since the early 70's! I remember scaping up the snow on the hood of my dads pick-up & posing in a picture with it. Got about enough for a small snowball! I miss snow.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I agree snow can be fun,the first few times anyway. Then it becomes tedious and a lot of work,shoveling the driveway ,walkway, path to the shed. Oh my the snow seems to be building up on the roof,I better shovel the roof off to. Not to mention slip and fall and driving dangers. However despite all this I would miss it a little (maybe)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts